Aceh, the land of beauty .

by - 4:25 PM

Every single place in this earth have their own beauty. Aceh, one of it. Alhamdulillah,last year i have a chance to come to Aceh. And the most exciting is, i came not just for traveling but also i came with a mission too :D. Sooo..one of my obsession and mission is i become a volunteer. I dream volunteering abroad,but time and condition not supporting me this day :(.So i start to become volunteer from the closest place from my place,that is around Indonesia. And last year i bravely apply to becoming volunteer for RUBI(Ruang Berbagi Ilmu) at North Aceh. I am applying to become a facilitator for some teacher at Lhokseumawe,Aceh. We learn and practice together. It was really a huge experiences i can't forgot. Back to Aceh, you know what,this place insanely beautiful. So here my memories i wanna share with you all about Aceh, from the activity also the view. Enjoy it ! *ps: sorry for bad editing and writing, it's long time since college i never update my blog.

You May Also Like

0 comments